1. To play audio files from flash drive or portable audio player, plug it directly into the USB port in the center console below the climate controls.
2. Press the media button repeatedly until you see the USB icon in the display.
3. If track information is available, the title and/or artist will appear on the screen.
4. You can find an audio file by folder or by title. Use the seek track arrows to step through the audio files in the folder that’s open.
5. If you want another folder, press the more button, then use the button under folders to find the one you want.