Your Toyota Sienna may be equipped with a feature that lets you play music via auxiliary input.
Note: Method is specifically for third generation of Sienna XL30 made between 2010 and 2019.
- To use the aux input pull open the USB AUX cover.
- Connect the headphone output of your portable audio device to the aux jack with the appropriate cable.
- Turn on the vehicle audio system and press the AUX button until aux appears in the display.
- Start playing a selection on your portable device.
- You can adjust the volume with the vehicle audio system, but you need to control most of the other functions at the portable audio device itself. If the volume is low check the headphone volume on your device.