The available Bluetooth technology allows an occupant to play audio from a portable Bluetooth enabled audio player wirelessly through the vehicle audio system.
A compatible player must be paired with the system before this feature can be used and some of the player controls will be transferred to the vehicle.
- To pair the phone, first turn on the Bluetooth on your phone and make sure its discoverable by other devices.
- Press SETUP button on the right side of the infotainment system.
- Touch Bluetooth icon.
- On next screen, select Connect Phone.
- Then touch Add New.
- Now, on your phone, select the vehicle’s Bluetooth.
- On selecting the device, it will pop-up a message on your phone (on android devices). Touch Pair.
- If everything went smoothly, it should display “Bluetooth device connection successful” on your vehicle’s multimedia screen.
Yeah but how do you make it stream music?