Your Toyota vehicle has an option to stream music from your phone to your car via Bluetooth. This guide will show you how to play music using voice commands.
Note: This guide is for Toyota Corolla eleventh generation E160, E170 and E180.
- To play Bluetooth audio from your paired smartphone, you can use the touch screen or simply press the talk switch on the steering wheel. System will say, “How may I help you?”
- Wait for the tone, and say “listen to Bluetooth audio”.
- The Bluetooth audio screen will appear and the music will start playing.
- If the information is available, you’ll see the album cover, artist’s name, selection title and the name of the album.
- The Browse button allows you to navigate by playlists, artists, songs, albums, composers, or genres. For example, tap songs. Tap a listing and it will start playing.
- You can tap the RAND button if you want nTune to choose selections at random.
- Notice the indicator on the left of the button comes on when it’s in random mode. Tap it again to turn it off.
- The RPT button works the same way and allows you to repeat the current selection.
- Tap the pause icon to suspend a playback. Tap the play icon that replaces it to start up again where you left off.