This tutorial will show you how to enable intermittent wipers on Toyota Corolla.
Note: This method is specifically for eleventh generation of Toyota Corolla (E160, E170; E180; 2012), but it might work on other models as well.
- To use the windshield wipers in the intermittent mode, press the control stalk down down to the first stop.
- The system will pause between wipes to help prevent smearing.
- Find the collar labeled INT on the stalk and twist it away from you to increase the frequency.
- Twist it towards you to slow it down.
- For more steady rain, push the stalk down to the second stop.
- The wipers will run continuously at low speed.
- If it’s raining hard, continue to the third stop for high-speed operation.
- If you only need a single wipe, lift the stalk up and release.
- To wash the windshield, pull the stalk towards you.
- The washers will spray the windshield and the wipers will automatically clear the windshield.