Windshield wipers are wear parts of the car and must be changed regularly. Even if you often do not play an important role in summer, they contribute significantly to your safety. In this tip, we’ll show you how to change the windshield wipers the easiest.
So that you always have a clear view, you should check the wipers at least twice a year. If the windshield wipers need to be replaced, this is done in a few minutes. It makes sense to replace one windshield wiper first and then the next. So you can use the old one next time if necessary.
- First, place the wiper arms perpendicular to the car window.
- Then lightly press the plastic adapter with which the wiper blade is attached to the wiper arm.
- Then detach the wiper blade from the wiper by pulling it downwards.
- Before you insert the new wiper blade, first attach the new plastic adapter .
- Finally, insert the new wiper blade as you removed the old one. To do this, carefully push the new wiper blade back in from below. As soon as you hear a soft click, the windshield wiper engages.