This guide will help you to control the variable intermittent windshield wipers and washers on 2011 Toyota Prius.
- To operate the wipers, move the right-hand stock up for a single wipe or move the stock down one position to activate the intermittent setting.
- In this position, you then rotate the inner control ring to increase or decrease the wiper frequency. Moving the stock down one more position selects a slow constant wiper mode and moving it down one more selects the fast setting.
- To activate the windshield washers, pull the entire stock toward you.
Rear window wiper
Every Prius has a rear window wiper. Its controls are located at the end of the right-hand stock.
- Twist the knob on the end of the stock downward or toward you to wipe and wash the rear window or rotate it upward to turn the wiper on in intermittent mode.
- Move to the next position for steady operation and one more squirts the rear glass with windshield washer fluid.