Oil life reflects the time remaining until the oil in your engine stops offering quintessential protection to its internal parts. This tutorial will show you exactly how to reset the oil life on your 2013 Ford F-150.
You can reset the oil life on 12th generation F-150 by following a few simple steps. Note that this method can also work on other Ford vehicles like Explorer, Focus, Edge, etc.
- Most people keep Fuel Economy screen as default while driving, as it gives you your average miles per gallon, and the distance to empty.
- Use the left button of the five way control to control the screen on the dash to go back on main menu. What you need to do is go back to home screen which lists all settings.
- Scroll down and select Settings. Use the right arrow to open this selection.
- Scroll down to Vehicle, use right arrow button to open selection.
- Scroll down using down arrow button until you find Oil Life Reset, open it.
- Push and hold OK button to reset. After a few seconds it will give you notification about completion of reset.