Toyota Yaris features rear folding and sliding seats which you will learn how to operate in this guide.
Note: This tutorial is for US version of Yaris, this feature may not be available in other car markets.
Reclining and Sliding
- To adjust the seat position on the available 60/40 split fold-flat rear seats, lift the larger inboard lever on the top of the seat back and slide the seat to the preferred position.
- Release the lever and slide the seat until it locks in position.
- To recline the seat back, lift the smaller outboard lever on the seat back top and adjust the angle.
- Release the lever to lock it in place.
- To fold the seats flat for cargo, first, stow the seatbelt to the outboard belt clips and make sure the headrests are all the way down.
- Next, slide the seats all the way forward.
- Then, pull the seat back adjustment lever to fold the seat backs flat.