All latest Hyundai Tucson models come standard with Bluetooth functionality and it be set up in a few simple steps.
If you are pairing your phone for the first time, please make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone and it is set to discovery mode.
- Make sure your vehicle is in park and press the Setup button on the infotainment system.
- Select the Bluetooth icon.
- Then select Bluetooth Connections.
- Then touch Add New button.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on, on your mobile device and select the name that matches the vehicle name on the screen.
- A pairing request will appear on your phone. Select Pair to connect.
- Your phone is now connected.
- Touch Allow to have your contacts sync with the vehicles Bluetooth.
- Select Yes on the vehicle display screen to have your phone set as the priority.
- Please note that your vehicle must be parked to complete the pairing process.