Operating windshield washer and wiper with rain sensing is easy using the control stick on your Mazda CX-5 steering wheel.
Tip: Its always best idea to check if you have sufficient washer fluid before operating washer wiper – as debris on your windshield may leave small scratches when used without fluid.
- For a single wipe, push the lever up to mist.
- For full time low or high-speed wiping, pull the lever down to the low or high position.
- To spray washer fluid, pull the lever toward you.
- For automatic wiping. pull the lever down to auto.
- When the wiper lever is in the auto position. the rain sensor detects the amount of rainfall on the windshield and turns the wipers on or off automatically – the sensitivity of the rain sensor can be adjusted by turning the inner ring on the wiper lever. Rotate the ring upward for a faster response or rotate it downward for a slower response.
- For the rear window wiper, turn the switch at the end of the lever to on or intermittent – to spray washer fluid turn the switch to washer.