Cruise control helps to reduce fatigue when driving on freeways or long stretches of highways.
All the controls are located on a stalk at the lower right side of the steering wheel.
- Press the on/off button on the end of the stalk to activate the cruise control.
- The cruise control icon will appear in the instrument display.
- Then accelerate or decelerate to the desired speed and press the stalk down to set the Cruise Control speed.
- Once you’ve set the speed, if you want to increase it, move the stalk upwards and hold it until the desired speed is reached. Then release it.
- To reduce your speed, move the stalk down and hold it until the desired speed is reached. Then release it.
- If you want to cancel the cruise control temporarily, pull the stalk towards you or tap the brakes.
- To turn if off, just press the on/off button.