Equipped Mazda vehicles features a new 360 Degree View Monitor that shows the immediate environment around your vehicle on your Mazda connect infotainment screen.
Note: This is an optional feature and may not be equipped on your vehicle.
- The Mazda 360-Degree View Monitor can be easily accessed by pressing its button on the driver’s side lower dash.
- It includes a camera system that covers all four sides of the vehicle and front and rear parking sensors by using four separate cameras.
- The system can display “NORMAL FRONT”, “WIDE FRONT”, “SIDE”, “NORMAL REAR”, “WIDE REAR” and “TOP DOWN” views of the vehicle.
- When navigating tight spaces. the system also includes front and rear parking sensors that will detect the vehicle’s proximity to obstacles and sound an increasingly urgent alarm as your vehicle gets closer to them.
- The 360-degree view monitor helps make the sometimes difficult task of parking a lot less stressful.