CabinControl is an available smartphone app for Odyssey models with display audio. It gives rear seat passengers the freedom to control audio, rear entertainment (if equipped) and climate features – because it turns their smartphone into a remote control.
Up to seven compatible devices can be connected simultaneously.
- To get started, download the CabinControl app from the App Store or from Google Play.
- Next, make sure the cabin control feature is on, to do this touch the Settings app on the home screen of car’s infotainment system.
- Then choose Connections.
- Next go to CabinControl, select Options and confirm that it shows ON in front of CabinControl. If it’s off, you can turn it on by selecting CabinControl and pressing ON.
- Then connect your device to the vehicle’s Wi-Fi – you can locate the network name and password by choosing Options and Connection Information. The network name and password are highlighted. You can scroll down to find additional information on how to connect your device. You only need to connect it once, then it will automatically reconnect each time.
- For Touring and Elite models, note that there is a different network name and password when hotspot mode is turned on. To resume Cabin Control function, you’ll also need to connect your phone using the new network name and password.