Are you not sure whether your vehicle is locked, would you like to precondition the interior or start your Hyundai Tucson remotely? With the Blue Link® app, you can do these things remotely at the touch of a finger.
Even when you’re behind the wheel, Blue Link® technology offers you real connectivity convenience – for example, real-time traffic or gas station information.
The Blue Link app makes it a breeze to lock your Hyundai from anywhere. To lock the vehicle remotely, just hit Lock and enter your pin when prompted. You will receive a confirmation notification when its locked.
You can also easily link multiple smartphones to the same vehicle so when your girlfriend realizes that you forgot the sunblock back in the car she can use the unlock feature on her smartphone.
Remote Start from app
Blue Link remote start with climate control can cool down your Hyundai before you even leave the sand.
To start the vehicle remotely, touch the start button on your Blue Link app and enter your pin code once prompted. It will start the vehicle within 30 seconds. You can also set the temperature using the smartphone app.
Blue Link app features at a glance:
- Alert notification: Warning of break-in or open doors.
- My journeys: Everything about goals, routes and times.
- LIVE Services: Everything about traffic, weather, parking, charging and refueling.
- Remote locking: Lock / unlock the doors using the app.
- Remote air conditioning: Desired temperature when driving off.
- Vehicle status: Important information, e.g. charging status.
- Charging: Plan and control charging. (for plug-in hybrid and electric vehicles)
- Vehicle report: Recognize abnormalities in good time.
- voice recognition: Direct dialing by voice input.
- Send to car (POI): Send navigation destinations to the car.
- Find my car: The shortest way to the parked car.
Remote start video demonstration
Blue Link FAQs
Does Blue Link® use my smartphone’s data plan?
No, a separate SIM card is installed in the vehicle.
Is it possible to use Blue Link® in private mode?
Yes, there is an option in the navigation menu. In private mode, Blue Link® is only available with a limited range of functions.
Can I delete my account?
Yes. This will also delete all associated data.
Can I register a vehicle on two smartphones?
A primary user can share his vehicle with any number of other people.
What do I do if I forget my PIN?
You can reset the PIN via the app.
Is there a guarantee for Blue Link®?
Blue Link® is part of the vehicle warranty.
How do I de-register a car from my Blue Link® account if I want to sell it?
You can deactivate Blue Link® in the vehicle. This will reset the system.
Do I have to use all the Blue Link® functions?
No, the app allows individual settings.