Auto Unlock is an unlocking feature on Ford F-150 that unlocks the vehicle doors when your vehicle comes to a stop.
This method is specifically for fourteenth generation of F-150 trucks. The method might differ or the feature may not be available in older models.
Switching Auto unlock On and Off
You can easily turn the Auto unlock feature on or off through the infotainment system display.
- Select Settings on the center infotainment touchscreen.
- Select Vehicle.
- Select Locks.
- Switch Auto unlock on or off.
Auto-unlock unlocks all the doors on F-150 when all of the following occur:
- The ignition is on, all the doors are closed and your vehicle is moving at a speed greater than 12 mph (20 km/h).
- Your vehicle comes to a stop.
- You open the driver door within 10 minutes of switching the ignition off or to the accessory position.