Toyota Tundra comes with a defogger button that quickly defogs the windshield and windows.
Note: This method is specifically for third generation of Toyota Tundra made on or after 2014.
- With the climate control on and in auto mode, you can defog the windshield quickly by pressing the windshield defog button.
- The system will switch out of auto and the vents and fan speed will change to focus on the inside of the windshield.
- Raise the temperature. And make sure the A/C button indicator is lit to speed up the process.
- Press the Auto button to return to automatic operation.
- If the rear window or side mirrors fog up, press the rear defog switch. The light in the button will let you know when they’re turned on.
- Heating elements in the mirrors and the rear window will heat the glass to help remove moisture. The heaters will automatically turn off after about 15 minutes.
- Pressing the button again also turns the defoggers off.