For your convenience, your C-MAX Energi, Fusion Energi, or hybrid vehicle allows you to customize the information display.
With MyView, you can choose which combination of two informational screens or columns you want to view on the left side.
- Using the five-way controls on your steering wheel, scroll to the main menu, Display/Trip, then scroll to MyView and press the right arrow on the five-way controls.
- It takes you to the Options menu where you can select Change MyView.
- From here, simply use the up or down arrows to view the available content, like Vehicle Range, Trip 1 and 2, Fuel History, Coach, etc, and the right and left arrows to move between the left and right columns.
- Each time you select a screen that you want to display, press the OK button on your five-way control to save it.
- This will now be your MyView screen.
In addition to being able to personalize your left side screen choices, there are also a few screens that are only available in MyView. Like Accessory Power, which indicates the electrical power demands being put on your vehicle from your climate system, and other accessories like your radio, headlights, and windshield wipers. Coolant temp, which indicates if your engine temperature is normal, or high.
Keep in mind, whichever two choices you select, the far right side of the screen will always display your fuel gauge and battery gauge.