To use a Bluetooth audio device, such as a Bluetooth adaptor for an iPod, you must first pair the device with the audio system.
Note: Before beginning this tutorial, make sure you have enable Bluetooth on your phone.
- Begin by pressing the SETUP button in the lower corner of the infotainment system.
- Now, select the Audio button.
- Then press Bluetooth Audio Settings.
- To pair your device, press the Register button next to Bluetooth Audio.
- Make sure your device is in the pairing or discoverable mode.
- If prompted, enter the passcode 0000 on your Bluetooth device.
- The Toyota audio system should recognize your device.
- Once connected, you’ll see a confirmation message.
- To use your Bluetooth device, press the AUDIO button on the infotainment system.
- Then select the BT or Bluetooth tab on the screen.
- You can press play or pause to control your device remotely.
- The next time you use this Bluetooth audio device, go directly to the BT tab on the Audio screen.
- Make sure your device is set to discoverable, then press the Connect button. After a few seconds, you’ll see a confirmation message that the system has reconnected.