The Land Cruiser’s Bluetooth technology allows you to place and receive cell phone calls wirelessly while in the vehicle. This guide shows you how to pair your phone with the vehicle.
You can also stream audio from a Bluetooth-equipped portable music player or smartphone. To register or pair up to five compatible Bluetooth devices, first, make sure the vehicle power is on and the transmission is in park.
- Turn on your Bluetooth feature in your device and navigate to its Bluetooth pairing or connection page.
- Next, press the SETUP button on the left side of infotainment screen.
- Touch the Bluetooth icon on the navigation screen menu.
- On the next screen, touch Registered Devices and then touch Add New.
- The system will provide a passkey number you may need to input on your device, depending on the model.
- The pairing will happen automatically and if you’re pairing a phone, your phone book will be transferred, as well.
- Then you can place and receive phone calls hands-free by pushing the Off Hook button on the steering wheel and responding to the voice prompts.