You can connect up to six compatible Bluetooth devices on Nissan Rogue Sport.
The connecting procedure varies according to each cellular phone model.
To connect the phone to Rogue Sport, the vehicle must be parked.
- Press the MENU button on the infotainment system.
- Touch the Connections tile.
- In the Bluetooth tab, touch Add New.
- Now go to your device’s Bluetooth settings and select your vehicle name as displayed on the infotainment system.
- Confirm any prompts that may appear in your phone and on the vehicle’s touchscreen.
Delete paired phone
If the software on your phone has been updated, and you’re experiencing difficulties using the Bluetooth system, it may help to delete and then reconnect the phone.
- To delete paired phone, press MENU button on the infotainment system.
- Touch Connections.
- Under Bluetooth tab, touch the info icon next to the device name you want to delete.
- Then touch Delete.
- Once your device is removed, re-connect your phone.
You can also switch between connected devices in Bluetooth tab.