The first step to using Bluetooth HandFreeLink is to pair your phone to your Odyssey.
Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. You can usually find this in your phone’s settings menu.
- To connect Bluetooth, put your vehicle in Park.
- Press the SETTINGS button on your dash.
- Then use your selector knob to make the following choices on the upper screen.
- Select Phone Settings and then Bluetooth Device List.
- Then select Add Bluetooth Device.
- Press OK on next screen.
- Select your phone when it appears on the list.
- If it doesn’t appear, select Device Not Found and search for HandsFreeLink from your phone.
- When the system recognizes the device, it will give you a six digit code, which you should compare to the code that appears on your phone. If it matches, hit Pair (on the phone).
- Now you can connect to HandsFreeLink. When the system asks if you want to enable phone synchronization, select On to automatically import your phonebook and call history.