With Remote Connect, you can interact with your Toyota RAV4, Camry, Highlander, Tacoma, Prius, Avalon, Mirai, Supra, Sienna, Tundra, C-HR, 4Runner, Sequoia or Land Cruiser using a compatible smartphone.
Setup for Apple Watch
To setup Remote Connect on your Apple Watch, first make sure your vehicle is equipped with Remote Connect and that you are registered for Toyota Connected Services via your Toyota’s Owners account. Lastly check that Remote Connect App is installed in your iPhone, its up to date and you’re signed in.
- Open the watch app on iPhone and select My Watch tab.
- Scroll down and select Remote Connect.
- Enable Show App on Apple Watch.
- Once the app has synced to the Apple Watch, you may open it on the watch.
- Select OK to continue.
- Then enter the same Remote Connect pin that you use on the iPhone app.
- Choose to either enable or disable the pin requirement and voice command functionality.
- Accept terms and conditions to continue.
- Remote Connect is now up and running on your Apple Watch
Setup for Android Smartwatch (Wear OS)
To setup Remote Connect on your android smart watch, first make sure your vehicle is equipped with Remote Connect, and that you’re registered for the Toyota connected services via Toyota Owners account. Lastly check that the Remote Connect app is installed on the phone and its up to date, and that you’re signed in.
- Press the power button to wake the smartwatch if needed.
- Scroll down and select Play Store.
- Find Remote Connect in the list of apps, and touch its download arrow icon to initiate the download.
- Remote Connect should now be up and running on your smartwatch.