With a Wi-Fi connection you can stream movies, music and more to Odysseys advanced rear entertainment system.
Note: this method is specifically for fifth generation of Honda Odyssey.
- To connect to available Wi-Fi, open the Settings app from the home screen.
- Then select Connections and then Wi-Fi.
- For a mobile hotspot, confirm you are in network mode. If not select Change Mode, then Network. Touch Save and Continue.
- To use the built-in 4G LTE hotspot to connect your smartphone or personal device, choose HotSpot mode instead of network.
- Choose from the available networks in the list.
- Enter a password if necessary, and touch Connect.
- If successful you will see ‘Connected’ next to the network name and the Wi-Fi symbol will appear on top right corner of the screen.
- Now you’re ready to stream content to Odysseys rear entertainment system.