By default tire pressure information on Ford F-150 is displayed in psi, but you have the option to change it to other units.
You can choose between three pressure units (psi, kPa and bar) via the SYNC 4 infotainment system.
- Go to Settings on the center touchscreen.
- Touch General.
- Touch Tire Pressure Units.
- Select a pressure unit: psi, kPa or bar.
13th Generation F-150
The method to change tire pressure unit is a little different in the 13th generation of Ford F-150 vehicles made from 2015 to 2020.
You can change the tire pressure unit via the instrument cluster screen with arrow keys (five-way buttons) on the steering wheel.
- Go to Settings on instrument cluster display.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Select Display Setup.
- Select Tire Pressure.
- Select a pressure unit.