All VW Tiguan vehicles are equipped with a digital clock, this guide shows you how to adjust time on the clock.
You may need to change time on the digital clock of your VW Tiguan after the vehicle battery has been disconnected, to accommodate daylight savings time, or to compensate for normal drift over a long period of time. This can be done in few simple steps.
Setting the time in the Infotainment system
- Depending on the vehicle equipment, press the MENU button or function key and open the Vehicle menu in the Infotainment system.
Or: depending on the vehicle equipment, press the CAR button or function key.
- Depending on how your vehicle is equipped, open the Settings menu.
- Select the Time and date menu item to set the time.
Setting the time in the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit Pro Version
- Select the Range information profile.
- Press and hold the OK button on the multi-function steering wheel until the service menu is available in the instrument cluster display.
- Select Time menu.
- Set the correct time using the up and down arrow buttons.
Setting the time in the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit Basic Version
- Open the service menu.
- Select the Time menu.
- Set the correct time with the OK button.