Here are a couple of quick tips on operating your vehicle’s navigation system.
Note: This method is for the older XV40 model of Camry made between years 2006 and 2013.
- To turn the beep sound off, push the Info button, then touch Beep Off. To turn the beep sound on again, just touch Beep Off again.
- You can also perform a number of functions by touching Setup on the menu screen: to change the keyboard layout, touch either ABC or QWE to select the keyboard layout you prefer.
- To adjust the speed that is used to calculate the estimated travel time to a destination, touch Set Speed next to Estimated Travel Time. Touch the arrows to set the average vehicle speed. Once you’ve made your selection, touch OK.
- To change the time zone touch Change next to Time Zone, then touch the desired time zone. Once you’ve made your selection, touch OK.
- To access the display building feature, touch On next to Display Building Shapes then touch OK.