Your Yaris is equipped with a clock, this guide will help you adjusting time on that clock.
You may need to reset the digital clock on your vehicle after the vehicle battery has been disconnected, to accommodate daylight savings time, or to compensate for normal drift over a long period of time.
- If you have a sedan, look for a button labeled Clock between the center air vents on the instrument panel.
- If you have a hatchback, look next to the clock display for a small round button.
- Press and hold the button until the hour display flashes.
- Release and press the same button repeatedly to set the hour.
- Then wait a few seconds for the minutes display to flash, indicating the hour is set.
- Press the same button to set the minutes.
- Then wait a few seconds for the system to set the time and return to normal operation.