For a driving enthusiast, there’s nothing quite like the sound of the high performance engine but today’s noise reduction techniques mean that the one place you can’t really hear it is in the cockpit of your car.
Veloster’s active engine sound features solves the problem by bringing the sound into the cabin through its audio system.
You can even set your preferred level and turn it off if you choose. Here’s how it’s done.
- Find and press the SETUP button on the multimedia system control panel.
- On the multimedia system display screen, select Vehicle.
- The screen shows the Active Engine Sound menu, listing four choices: Off, Minimized, Normal and Enhanced.
- Make your choice and hit the back button.
- You’re ready to take to the streets accompanied by that throaty roar you love.