Your Ford Ranger pick-up is ready to take you, your friends, or your crew, plus gear, on your next great adventure with convenient interior storage capability.
Both Ranger SuperCab and SuperCrew models have under-seat storage for items that you wanna keep hidden or just out of the way.
- To access storage in SuperCrew with three passenger rear bench seating, first secure the seat buckles in the slots with the elastic bands.
- Then pull the tether straps and raise the seat bench.
- To return it to its original seating position, just lower the bench seat all the way down.
- Each storage bin is waterproof to help keep your items dry, while also keeping your interior clean and dry.
- To access storage in SuperCab with two passenger rear seating, simply pull the strap to remove the seat cushion.
- Keep in mind, the seat is held in place with a hook and loop mechanism on the back side of the seat cushion, so you’ll need to lift it to unlatch it.
- Once removed, you’ll find individual cargo bins under each seat for storing items. Each bin has an additional twist locking lid to secure it shut.
- To close it, just slide the cushion back into position, being sure that the hooks are properly in place.