If you are ever running out of fuel on your Ford F-150, and you need to refill gas from a jerrican, you will need a fuel filler funnel specifically designed for capless fuel filler.
Fortunately, all Ford F-150 trucks come with fuel filler funnel that is stored inside the vehicle.
Regular Cab Location
The fuel filler funnel is behind the right-hand front seat.
SuperCab and SuperCrew Location
The fuel filler funnel is under the second row right-hand rear seat.
How to use funnel to refuel
- Fully open the fuel filler door.
- Fully insert the fuel filler funnel into the fuel filler inlet.
- Add fuel to your vehicle from the fuel container.
- Remove the fuel filler funnel.
- Fully close the fuel filler door.
- Clean the fuel filler funnel and place it back in your vehicle or correctly dispose of it.
Warning: Do not insert the nozzle of a fuel container or an aftermarket funnel into the fuel filler neck. This may damage the fuel system filler neck or its seal and cause fuel to run onto the ground.