So, you’re having difficulty finding the lock key code, which is your keypad code that you enter on the door to enter the vehicle without the need of car keys.
To locate the key code, go to the passenger side of the vehicle.
- First remove your threshold plate.
- Remove your kit panel cover
- Remove your fuse panel cover.
- Then you will see a plug with wires held to body by the clips. Pull the clips out to free the plug.
- Remove two screws on the fuse box which is holding it to the body.
- Now push the fuse box out a little and you will notice a sticker behind the fuse box with a big C printed on it.
- The sticker will probable be upside down. Look at the lower left corner for a five digit number. That’s your keypad entry code.